The Fifth Asian Translation Traditions Conference (ATT5)
The Fifth Asian Translation Traditions Conference (ATT5) will be held at Ajman University of Science & Technology (AUST), United Arab Emirates (UAE), on 27-29 November 2012.
- Patronage and agents
- Agency of the translator
- Agency of translation
- Agency of texts
- Translation and national languages
- Agency networks
- Political patronage/agency
- Social patronage/agency
- The discourse of translation
- Translation and national memory/identity
- Translation and the emergence/rise of canons/paradigms.
- Translation and divided loyalties
- Authority and translation